BRP Ski-Doo 2016 Snowmobiles Line Up | Mountain Sledder
Ski-doo 2016 snowmobiles got released last night in Las Vegas. There’s a bunch of things that you’re going to want to check out. Below is the official BRP press release with embedded videos and photos.
Las Vegas, Nevada, February 23, 2015 – BRP (TSX:DOO) today introduced the 2016 Ski-Doo snowmobile line-up at its semi-annual dealer meeting. Features include an industry-first adjustable ski, new models, expansion of proven technologies and more innovative accessories.
“The 2016 Ski-Doo line-up shows that BRP never stops pushing innovation,” stated Anne Bélec, senior vice-president, Global Brand Strategy and Information Systems. “A ski, one of the basic components of a snowmobile, has been re-engineered so riders can instantly adjust ski bite for changing snow conditions and riding styles. Plus, we bring new models that re-invent or shape segments of the business. It’s this kind of leadership that keeps BRP at the forefront.”
The proven innovations and product reliability of its snowmobiles and accessories further consolidates BRP’s number one position in the industry. For 2016, BRP’s product breadth reaches new heights in every segment with the new:
- Summit Burton edition, appealing to the large population of snowboarders and skiers that want easy access to the backcountry;
- Renegade Enduro model, inspired by an adventure motorcycle, delivering all-around capability no matter where it is ridden;
- Expedition Xtreme sled, the most rugged and high-performing Ski-Doo utility snowmobile;
- MXZ Blizzard snowmobile with 129” (327 cm) track configuration to give in-season buyers the features they want; and
- Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC) technology now expanded to the Rotax 1200 4-TEC series of engines. The iTC system improves throttle response, allows operators to choose between three driving modes on the fly and includes learning key functions to control top speed and acceleration.
An equally impressive array of clothing and innovative accessories complements the 2016 snowmobile product line.
BRP also introduced three Can-Am off-road models designed specifically for law enforcement organizations, with a special matte black coloration, pre-installed emergency lights and a warning device.
Ski-doo Suspension Features: