Randall Merritt on the Motorfist Trophy Jacket | Mountain Sledder
Randall Merritt is an ex-guide with Chris Burandt’s Burandt’s Backcountry Adventure. He currently guides at Lincoln County Customs in Alpine, Wyoming.
My name is Randall Merritt. I do extreme backcountry snowmobile guiding in Western Wyoming!
When riding in the area it is very important to have high quality gear, that keeps you warm, dry, and that is very durable! It’s my choice to wear gear from Motorfist! This year I was able to wear their trophy jacket and loved it. Not only was it very comfortable and almost always kept me dry, but it held up riding is some of the most extreme conditions riding through very thick trees and very deep powder this year, I never had this jacket fail on me! Here are some of the features about it…
The Trophy Jacket will give you an upper hand on the mountain with its totally new design. It features event waterproof fabric allowing the aggressive rider to stay 100% dry and also help It will give you that lightweight free rider feel whether you’re banging through the trees or dipping a shoulder in neck deep powder, and also designed for a great day of racing! It features large panels for race numbers and sponsor logos. With lots of color editions being added for this coming season. Here are a list of the features if this jacket:
- Event Fabrics Outershell with Fully Taped Seams for Ultimate in Waterproof Breathablity
- Moisture Wicking Liner with Fleece Lined Sleeves for Improved Comfort in Extreme Temperatures
- All Zippers are YKK
- Water-Sealed Offset Chin Zipper with Garage
- 2 Water-Sealed Hand Pockets with Sleeve Pocket
- Mesh Lined Arm Pit Vents
- Waterproof Powder Skirt and Powder Cuffs
- Drawstring at Waist Hem and Neck
- Interior Storage Pocket with Headphone Routing
- Interior Embroidery Access
You can learn more about the jacket and where to buy it on Motorfist’s website.