Timbersled TRIO Front Shock
Timbersled Press Release, Minneapolis, Sept. 9, 2017 – Timbersled is taking the experience to the next level with the all-new Timbersled TRIO front shock. A first in the industry, the innovative TRIO system provides the ultimate in control and handling.
TRIO provides improved control, handling and comfort. The shock’s dual-rate air spring provides infinite adjustability for all riding levels, terrain or personal style. The shock also counters rider fatigue by eliminating bottoming out and decreasing diving, and minimizes impact to the ski due to increased lower fork protection.
The quick-and-easy, bolt-on design means more time is spent on the trails and back country than in the garage. A full install can be done in less than 30-minutes, making the conversion to-and-from dirt to snow and back even easier. The system is also cost effective as the stock forks no longer must be retuned or rebuilt—saving more than $500 the first year.
Benefits provided by the TRIO system include:
- Eliminates bottoming out and decreases dive with enhanced fork protection
- Provides the correct spring rate and dampening required for all snow terrain
- Allows for customized, adjustable rider preference and helps reduce rider fatigue
- Cost-effective upgrade to avoid seasonal cost of retuning and reinstalling forks each season
- Quick and easy bolt on installation and works with all snow bike kits when paired with the ARO spindle/ski
- Also Required – Timbersled TRIO™ Mounting Kit
TRIO is compatible with all snow bike kits as long as the ARO spindle and ski are used. It also attaches to most brands of dirt bikes. The system retails for $899.99 and requires an install kit depending on bike type. It will be available at Timbersled dealers and online in September.